This card was sent to some of the ladies in Chase's Life
Can you believe he did not get one single "No" ? haha..
And he made very sweet Valentine's Day cards for Mommy and Daddy with his nanny .. I think we have a budding artist here!!
"egg-spectations..."
New on the solid food front .... Daddy made Chase a "baby omelet" .. 2 egg yolks scrambled with Breastmilk..
I know "yummy" is the first word to mind right? :)
He can't have the whites yet because of the allergenic proprieties. The first attempt received a less than positive rating from Chase Man .. but after a few more bites I think they grew on him.

"Big Man on the Wegmans Campus..."Chase got to ride in the cart like a big boy at Wegamans for the first time this week.
He had no problem letting everyone know around him just how cool he was sitting in the cart ...... This kid is such a Ham....
"De-Organization...."
Chase's new trick at home is to totally empty out his toy basket. If I put his toys away he will pull them out one by one until the basket is empty... simply because he CAN :) ... same goes for the bookshelf in his room. Judging by the mischievous grin the little monkey gives me when I say "what are you doing Chase?" .. he knows what he is doing :)
Party Like Its Your Birthday!
This week was Peyton's first birthday party.
I just love this picture of her with her cake!
Happy Birthday Princess!
Until next week!





No comments:
Post a Comment