"I'll have an order of puffs to start....."Big moment for Chase! Mommy and Daddy too him to Big Bowl in Reston for lunch and he sat in the highchair - with his Penn State highchair cover, thank you Grandma :)
LOVED it! He was clearly the king of the castle, sitting up high and eating his puffs off the table (I also highly reccomend the Babies R Us disposeable placemats ) I was so proud of my big boy!
Saturday our friends son Mason turned 1! it's always fun to see all the kids together in one place. Chase clearly enjoyed Mason's ride-on Mack truck .. here he is delivering a load...
On Monday we braved DC Beltway traffic and went to our friend Gina's house in Maryland for dinner. Gina makes arguably the best italian food on the planet...and I have been to Rome .. twice ... Mike and I always say there are meatballs and then there are Gina's meatballs..haha.. It was nice to eat, drink and catch up and Chase finally got to meet his auntie Gina who naturally fell in love with him instanatly. We had an awesome time and hope to do it again soon!
Thanks for Reading! Until next week :)


No comments:
Post a Comment