Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

32 weeks - Standing Tall!

Yes that's right ... at 7 months 4 days old Chase stood up for the first time on his own. He got a good grip on his Fisher Price Cruise and Go Lion (shameless plug :)  and pulled himself right up. I was able to capture the last portion on video! Since then all he wants to do is stand...at this point I don't even think he will fully crawl .. the fast track to walking for this kid!
I took off work this weekend and Chase and I went up to PA for Jeannine's baby shower. We had a great time celebrating the soon arrival of Chase's new baby boy cousin! .... I have been privileged to the name choices ... but not at liberty to say!

Chase was supposed to get his Flu Vaccine booster on Tuesday. He woke up still stuffy, a slight cough and felt a little bit warm. His temperature was 100.4 so I was not comfortable taking him in for the shot. The theory is if his little immune system is already fighting something off I don't need to voluntarily give it more to handle. So he lucked out and we will wait a few days :) The pediatricians office was more than happy to cancel the appointment.. no big deal!

Until next week!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle! This ROCKS! You care if I re-post on my Cool Kids! page on Facebook!? There's aLOTTA new Mom's out there---and a few experienced ones! That would probably love this! Another blogger organic Mom too--that I may point you towards--or she toward you!
    Amazing!
    Yer cuz---Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decision not to vaccinate if its not necessary!!

    ReplyDelete